Hands on Cooking Sundays 2014 Program
Get set for an exciting culinary trip around the globe. Join award winning Chef Rebecca Stubbs and the team from The Retreat at Chapel Hill as we jet set our taste buds on an around the world journey.
Dragon Boating On The Mekong – May 11th 2014
Fresh and textural, come and make lots of tasty Vietnamese tasty morsels from along the mighty lower Mekong River.
Crouching Tiger Flying Dumpling – May 25th 2014
Dumplings to noodles, Szechwan to Cantonese, there are many special flavours for you to create in this chopstick flying class.
All Thai’d Up – June 22nd 2014
Salty, sweet, crunchy and diverse, experience the amazing food Thailand has to offer.
Geisha Dreaming – July 13th 2014
Japan, a country of many sub cultures and many different styles of food. Tokyo is hosting the 2020 Olympics, this is a great way to see what is on offer in the land of the rising sun.
Sausage Master Class – July 27th 2014
Learn how to make gourmet sausages with local award winning butcher Ian Shaw. More than something to cook on the BBQ you will create dishes so good you’ll think it’s already summer.
Bollywood – August 17th 2014
So many colourful spices, saris and delicious food. We will travel from south to north exploring the changes of food in the different regions of this vast country
- Cost $150 per participant.
- Includes tuition, recipes, apron and lunch matched with select Chapel Hill wines & cellar door tasting.
- Time 10.30am for pre class coffee
- Location The Retreat at Chapel Hill Winery.
- Bookings firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8323 9182
- Bookings essential, classes limited to 14.
- Gift Certificates are available
- Bring a friend for lunch for $95.00.
1 Chapel Hill Rd, McLaren Vale, SA, 5171