Start at 10.30am with a coffee, spend 2 hours in the kitchen learning the do’s and how’s, then join your fellow classmates for a sumptuous lunch and a glass or two of Chapel Hill award-wining wine overlooking the vineyard. After lunch wander across to our gallery and cellar door.
Join our magic carpet ride to a far away place. Indulge in Middle Eastern flavors with flair.
Earthly Delights – back by popular demand
Truffles, mushrooms, heirloom vegetables & other earthly delights
Running of the bulls – Book quick it will sell out!
Learn to use some of the most popular ingredients found on menus today. From chorizo to jamon. Food from one of the hottest destinations in the world.
Good Morning Vietnam
Crunchy, salty, sour, sweet & hot, come & learn how to balance the flavours & textures of this vibrant cuisine.
New York, New York
Start spreading the news! Savour the flavours of the big apple.
- Cost $150 per participant.
- Includes tuition, recipes, apron and lunch matched with select Chapel Hill wines & cellar door tasting.
- Time 10.30am for pre class coffee
- Location The Retreat at Chapel Hill Winery.
- Bookings email@example.com or phone 08 8323 9182
- Bookings essential, classes limited to 14.
- Gift Certificates are available
- Bring a friend for lunch for $95.00.
1 Chapel Hill Rd, McLaren Vale, SA, 5171