The Retreat has been designed to provide the very best of everything for small meetings, conferences, team building and incentive groups with the added bonus of a cooking school in a spacious state-of-the-art commercial kitchen. Let us develop a programme that suits you.
Need a meeting room area?
- a variety of meeting configurations for groups of 8–20 people
- space for break-out groups
- digital projector, large screen, DVD, surround sound, electronic whiteboard and flip charts
- internet and Wi-Fi access
Need a living room area?
- two large open fireplaces and luxurious lounge suites
- large screen for DVDs and TV
- surround sound
- access to terrace for meals, sunset drinks etc
- accommodation for up to 20 people in 10 bedrooms, each with:
- ensuite bathroom
- internet access
- views over the vineyards
Want a hands on or demonstrated cooking experience?
- we have a state of the art commercial kitchen with our Executive Chef Rebecca Stubbs eager to help.
- provision for up to 35 people for demonstration cooking classes
- provision for up to 14 for Hands On cooking classes
- space for Food and Wine Matching classes for up to 20 people
- breakfast seating
- spectacular views across the terrace and Onkaparinga Gorge to the Gulf St Vincent